- Report Links are here! Design Manager reports now open in your web browser as a PDF file type for an even better user experience.
- Fixed: Adding items from the tree view can cause application error
- Fixed: Time items going to status of ordered when entered instead of needs to be invoiced
- Fixed: The Sales Journal Sales Category Summary does not have entry for Items with no sales category
- Fixed: Search in the description field of new Delivery Tickets and PO/WO’s
- Fixed: Aged Accounts Receivable Detail Report cuts date column off
- Fixed: Balances on Open Purchase Order and PO Listing reports Summary and Detail
- Fixed: Column headings on component window, order status tab, and grids
- Fixed: Open PO and PO Listing Summary and Detail do not match when additional components are added to the vendor invoice not on original PO
- Fixed: PNG file types upload slower than other picture file types
- Fixed: Error picking help button on the client glossary – clientconnect – users tab
- Fixed: Re-printing an invoice can show wrong format when company information has never been saved
- Fixed: Sort the Material Reference by Specification Number
- Fixed: Number of Expenses Total on Misc. Project Expense Listing
- Fixed: Error when closing PO on Purchase Order Window when it is the only PO on the grid
- Fixed: Description can run into Unit Price column on Commercial Invoice
- Fixed: When the statement style is set to the first style type on the list in company advanced options, the statement report does not show the options to select a different style
- Fixed: Dates on G/L Transaction Register Report
- Fixed: Help manual opens behind DM program window when editing or adding a project
- For clients using Item Groups, new document styles for Proposals and Invoices have been added to show the Group Price totals only. Single Item prices will not appear on these styles.
- Ability to have custom documents and reports in the latest version without needing custom software. There is an additional charge for the custom document to be created.
- Use the Copy Image Address option on a vendor’s website to copy to the clipboard. This will allow you to paste the URL on Picture tabs inside items and components to display the image.
- Fixed: The description column in the catalog is not sorting and therefore unable to search.
- Fixed: No Current Record in To Do List when list is blank and creating a new task for another user
- Fixed: Using OK add to create new items does not remember or look at the project default Bypass WIP setting
- Fixed: Double click not working on Company Window – Budget Tab
- Fixed: If you rename the Sales Tax title, the Modern formats of Proposal do not show the proper title
- Fixed: Print with pictures check box is not being remembered on Purchase Order or Work Order
- Fixed: Suppress Bid Spec Prices visible from advanced button on Proposal Window, remarks tab
- Fixed: Incorrect phone # formatting on showroom reports
- Fixed: Enhanced loading speed when updating Components on the PO on the Purchase Order Status Window
- Fixed: Budget Entry warning not appearing when enter time through Employee Time Window
- Enhancements to Activity Log.
- Fixed: Item description formatting should no longer follow only the first line of description when Item or Component Name fields are used.
- Fixed: Time WIP report should show time entries that are on credit invoices and not re-invoiced.
- Fixed: No current record error received when add a new item in specifications, if showing completed items for a project with no completed items.
- Account Management Portal has been added to the File Menu.
- Fixed: Text Wrapping on Classic Style Statements.
- Fixed: Vendor email addresses over 50 characters when adding or editing a Purchase Order.
- Fixed: Full attribute titles and text wrapping on descriptions for both styles of spec sheets.
- Fixed: Alignment and character limits on To Do List Tasks and Appointments.
- Fixed: Character limits on Group name increased to over 60.
- Fixed: Activity log for budgets updated to show proper entries created.
- Fixed: Removed the ability to delete a room location from a project if there is a budget for that location.
- Fixed: Date/Time on the User Activity Log (should show users location time zone).
- Fixed: Whiteboard adding images to items and commiting them to projects then changing images and projects in turn.
- Fixed: Updated error messages in Mobile App.
- Fixed: Journal Entries showing incorrectly on window but posting correctly.
- Fixed: Material Reference Report allows for the 20 character range now for SpecTemplate and Plan No. fields.
- Fixed: Error Message when no phone number is entered and zip code is used with the client name for the code in Point of Sale.
- Added iPhone App.
- Added Product Clipper for Google Chrome.
- Added Whiteboard to review items, time entries and contacts added via the Mobile App & Product Clipper.
- Added Item and Component Name Fields in addition to just the description field.
- Added Email Address and Phone Number Fields for Project Site and Ship To Contacts.
- Added Company Unit of Measure Glossary.
- Added Account Management Portal as a place to manage adding and disabling users and resetting users’ passwords.
- Added API as a foundation to begin opening up Design Manager for integrations with other software applications.
- Fixed: Permission error when creating new Delivery Tickets.
- Fixed: Employee title getting cut off for the PO Designer/Ext on Employee Window.
- Fixed: Live Update button removed from File dropdown menu because it is no longer needed.
- Fixed: Spell check error when using spell check in notes of Showroom Quote.
- Fixed: Pick List Report error message for status parameter not set to all.
- Fixed: Password attributes now coming in from API via Account Management Portal.
- Fixed: Error message when choosing get inventory in the Physical Count section of Data Collection Add-on.
- Fixed: Component picture not coming over when transferring item from project to project.
- Fixed: Error message when exporting the inventory stock item grid.
*Please Note: You will need to update your desktop icons when you are upgraded. Please follow these quick instructions:
- Added Autocomplete to search dropdowns
- Added a new Tear Sheet Proposal style for Items
- Added new Modern style Quote and Order documents for optional Showroom module
- Added new Modern style Spec Sheet
- Added new Modern style Bid Spec Sheet
- Added new Modern style Proposal with no Pricing Information
- Added PO Sidemark as a column on the Specification Search
- Fixed: Invoice styles that show deposit are showing items with a different sales tax than the total sales tax (when rounding issues appear).
- Fixed: Proposals are suppressing the Project Code when the option for Show Proposal Name is not selected.
- Fixed: Select by dropdown on Showroom Quotes/Orders, the focus after select by Salesperson, is not going to the search field for salesperson.
- Fixed: Showroom Quotes and Orders are not receiving the client default for Invoice Terms or the PO Designer Extension from the Employee/Salesperson/Mgr.
- Fixed: On A/R Client Returns, the manager field is not visible when it’s not a retainer-type.
- Fixed: Client Name Field on Purchase and Work Orders window is cutting off on left of text box.
- Fixed: Receive error message when clicking on the clear button in the Transaction search.
- Fixed: The Modern Proposal and With Deposit styles are not suppressing the Proposal Name, when the “show Proposal Name” option in the project default is not selected.
- Fixed: Tabbing is out of order on The Data Collection Items window (for Physical count, project transfer, etc.).
- Fixed: The Proposal (except for Modern) can show the approval signature twice or not at all when Show Actual Deposits option is selected.
- Fixed: An error message occurs when exporting inventory stock items and selecting yes to include pictures.
- Fixed: Access denied message appears on the cash receipts window when you have access to cash receipts, but no access to make bank deposits.
- Fixed: Duplicate entries can be seen on the Purchases Posting List when hold is used.
- Fixed: The password attribute to allow to Add Clients is not working unless the Edit Clients is unlocked as well.
- Fixed: An error message occurs when using the next and previous arrows while editing a task or appointment.
- Fixed: The minimize toolbar setting on the view tab of the ribbon bar is not saving.
- Fixed: When exporting item grid from project specs it does not ask to export the picture.
- Fixed: ClientConnect does not send emails from the correct email address when using the SMTP settings.
- Fixed: Password option to not allow updates for ClientConnect does not prevent message when you start software.
- Fixed: The “Pay with” is skipped when tabbing on the Vendor Invoice/Deposit/Expense screen.
- Fixed: A error message occurs when creating a new Inventory PO using the by reorder point for Vendor option.
- Fixed: Email and website fields should allow up to 255 characters.
- Fixed: The clipboard button on the picture tab tip tool verbiage is incorrect.
- Fixed: An error message occurs when trying to sort on the grid columns on the Quotes & Orders window – Order tab.
- Fixed: Time import error message occurs when importing a google calendar .ics file.
- Vendor Markups/Discounts/Fees- Now you can set pricing based on your Vendor specific markups and discounts. The Vendor Defaults window has a new section where you can enter these percentages.
- We have added a default Company & Project Delivery Ticket Remarks section.
- A Company option has been added to hide the names of the employees that have completed the Time Billing entered into a Project.
- New Help Center has been included in this release. The Design Manager Vision Pane will now have an updated look to accommodate the Help Center changes.
- Fixed: Spec Search Window had a column missing after User Date 2 and sorting by column headings improved.
- Fixed: Spec Search Window is not handling null dates with and not selected.
- Fixed: Item thumbnail pictures when brought in from Inventory.
- Fixed: Printing bar when printing a Client Invoice.
- Speed enhancements when searching or selecting Project Purchase Orders for A/P Vendor Invoice entry.
- Fixed: Proposal Status and Project Specifications tasks grids do not export when right-clicking.
- Fixed: Project email address does not auto populate when emailing a new Proposal.
- Fixed: When making a new Client Invoice with a single Item on the list, editing the Item and marking it complete, it must drop from the tag list.
- Added Sales Tax code and Client Invoice terms to the Client Window that will default to any Project made for that Client.
- Fixed: When select to Create a Ship To Code from the Vendor Window, the system does not acknowledge it has been completed.
- Fixed: The Vision Pane is not showing the proper amount for Accounts Payable when they are partially paid.
- Increased the Purchase Order Verbal/ Ref # field from 10 characters to 30.
- Fixed: When using the Add from Catalog, Inventory, Data Collection or Quick Add it does not obey the markup overrides for the Sales Category or Location from the Project Defaults Budget Tab.
- Increased speed when editing Proposals with over 500 items.
- Fixed: Proposal Status and Project Specifications Scheduled tasks grids do not export.
- Fixed: Client return/credit creating a negative .01 balance due on invoice due to sales tax rounding.
- DM Vision pane was adjusted to show the proper amount of Accounts Payable when there were partial payments.
- Fixed: Project Email address did not auto populate when emailing a new proposal.
- Improved speed when opening, searching, and selecting PO/Projects for A/P vendor invoice entry.
- Tag All feature adjusted to include items that do not have Ship to Codes entered on New Purchase Order Window.
- Fixed: Time Entries are being assigned to an incorrect Employee when using the ok add button and changing the project code.
- Added manual tagging ability to components to add them to a new Work Order.
- Fixed: When voiding an Invoice for Inventory PO that used a deposit, the deposit does not go back to open for that PO and thus shows an “other figure” on the open vendor deposit report.
- Fixed: When editing a delivery ticket the items not on the ticket are not showing the components when company option is selected.
- Fixed: The project level budget analysis report continues to show the full item description when you select the no option.
- Item Pictures- thumbnail item pictures have been added to the grids on the Specification, Proposal, PO, Invoice and Inventory Stock Item Windows.
- Pricing can now be suppressed on the Bid Spec document.
- Added feature to override and price at zero all tagged Items on the Invoice Window.
- Improved speed throughout the software when working with Items, Documents, Cash Receipts, Time Billing, Search Functions and other areas.
- Fixed: Additional deposit requests on Proposals were not displaying after editing the Proposal.
- Fixed: Default location not getting set properly when adding a Time Entry when set to “auto-create new monthly item.”
- Fixed: Time Import taxable flag is not following the time tax flag from the project default.
- Fixed: When reprinting a Client Invoice and Credit Card Receipt, and selecting to email the Invoice after reviewing the print preview, the email field was not automatically populating.
- Fixed: When using single item PO setting an associated component from one item can appear on another PO if the consecutive items are for the same vendor.
- Fixed: If using the page break before on the layout for a group that is inside more than one Location, the group always page breaks before.
- Fixed: Client Invoices were not automatically appearing on ClientConnect even though all defaults were set to do so.
- Fixed: When printing checks, the check numbers can change when tabbing through the date/account fields.
- Fixed: SQL ONLY – Classic Purchase Orders were repeating the Ship To Contact name.
- Fixed: Tag for Vendor was not working when making a new Purchase Order/Work Order.
- Fixed: Removed yellow highlight lines from General Ledger.
- Fixed: Percentages were not taking enough digits for certain pricing combinations to work properly (i.e. locking in the price).